Colleges in Wye Mills MD
Love working with animals? Animal Behavior College can prepare you for a rewarding career as a dog trainer or a vet assistant. Owned and operated by experienced professional trainers, our schools offer hands-on experience at over 400 locations across the U.S. We offer low application costs, the best job placement opportunities in the nation, and best of all, the chance to work with animal lovers and animals all day long. 100% financing available with $0 down to qualified individuals.
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School. Widely respected for our outstanding faculty and student-centered approach to learning, we’re able to provide the resources of a large university - but with the personalized attention of a small private college. With more than 77,000 alumni worldwide, we are full of promise to become one of the nation’s best comprehensive academic institutions.
Bradley University Highlights:
- #4 Regional Universities (Midwest)— U.S. News & World Report: Best Colleges (2015)
- #9 Best Value Schools, Regional Universities (Midwest)— U.S. News & World Report (2015)
- “Best Midwestern College”— The Princeton Review: The Best 379 Colleges (2015). Only 15% of all four-year colleges receive this distinction each year, and Bradley has regularly been included on the list.
- Bradley University has been named a Military Friendly School — a designation honoring the top 20% of colleges, universities and trade schools nationwide that are doing the most to embrace U.S. military service members, veterans and spouses to ensure their success as students.
- Online Master of Arts in Counseling - Clinical Mental Health Counseling (CMHC)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (BSN to MSN-FNP)
- Online Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate (MSN to FNP)
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Family Nurse Practitioner Track (BSN to DNP)
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Leadership Track (MSN to DNP)
- Online Master of Science in Cyber Security
- Online Master of Science in Nursing-Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (AGACNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing-Pediatric (Primary Care) Nurse Practitioner (PNP)
- Online Master of Business Administration Management Concentration
- Online Master of Science in Nursing-Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
Learning at Full Sail University has always centered around interaction and the exchange of ideas. Our online curriculum fully embraces this philosophy. We have developed our own online learning environment with the aim of being the most people-focused education experience on the web.
-One-Click Access To Instructors
-Powerful Collaborative Tools
-People-focused Learning Environment
Full Sail's educational philosophy emphasizes an immersive approach to learning, combining elements of creativity, business and life skills, technical prowess and academic achievement. From video, animation and podcasts, to more traditional lectures and essay assignments, our goal is to find the most effective way to communicate important concepts.
-Immersive, Media-Driven Education
-Based on Full Sail's Acclaimed On-Campus Programs
-Intelligent, Engaging Content
We look forward to seeing the next generation of artists, business leaders, educators and entrepreneurs come through our virtual doors on their way to career success.
One of the world's leading private research institutions, the University of Southern California (USC) was founded in 1880. What began as an academic institution of just 53 students has now grown to morethan 38,000. Today USC continues to uphold its tradition of integrating liberal and professional education, fostering a vibrant culture of public service and encouraging students to cross academicas well as geographic boundaries in their pursuit of knowledge.USC owns two hospitals (USC University Hospital and Norris Cancer Center) and the Doheny Eye Institute, has the highly ranked Keck School of Medicine, and staffs LA County +USC Medical Center and Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles. Our healthcare system is undergoing profound change unlike any experienced before.
- Online Master of Science in Applied Psychology
- Online Master of Management in Library and Information Science - Urban Public Librarianship
- Online Master of Management in Library and Information Science - Academic Librarianship
- Online Master of Management in Library and Information Science
- Master of Public Administration
1000 College Circle |
Wye Mills MD 21679-0008
Phone: (410) 822-5400
School Type: College
Campus Locale: Rural: Distant
On-Campus Housing: No
Degrees & Awards Offered:
One but less than two years certificateStudents: 2,622 (all undergraduate)
Student/Teacher Ratio: 19 to 1
Search For: Online Colleges and Degree Programs
Send Flowers to: Chesapeake College
Chesapeake College Founded in 1965 as Maryland's first regional community college to serve the needs of the upper and middle Eastern Shore. Course schedules, tuition, campus map ... [http://www.chesapeake.edu/]
MD JUCO - Maryland Junior College Athletic Conference Varsity intercollegiate athletics for community colleges located in Maryland. Officer listing, sports information, and member listing with contacts. [http://www.mdjuco.org/]
Ride for Clean Rivers 2016: Formerly Tour de Talbot Ride for Clean Rivers (formerly Tour de Talbot) Benefit Midshore Riverkeeper Conservancy. Ride the Eastern Shore's beautiful back roads in support of clean water for ... [http://www.rideforcleanrivers.org/]
[CaRP] XML error: EntityRef: expecting ';' at line 4 - This appears to be an HTML webpage, not a feed.
<Bookmark This Page>
Copyright © All rights reserved