Colleges in Walnut CA
At National Holistic Institute, our history and network of relationships in the field continue to help our graduates succeed. With campuses across California, we offer a comprehensive massage therapy training program that prepares our graduates for a successful career in massage therapy. Whether you are looking to start your career or take it to the next level, NHI has a program for you.
At NHI you will receive hands-on training through our teaching clinic from dedicated instructors with a combined 530 years of experience as well as classroom instruction and business marketing classes. We offer daytime, evening and weekend classes to accommodate your busy schedule. It is our goal to see you learn and embrace the material and go on to have a successful career you love. Financial aid is available to those who qualify. So why wait?
Go back to school. Find work you love.
Fill out the form to get started today!
Accredited through ACCET
Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training
The U.S. government's federal register states that "The essential purpose of the accreditation process is to provide a professional judgment as to the quality of the institution or program(s) offered, and to encourage continual improvement." We are periodically reviewed by our accrediting agency, both via scheduled and unscheduled visits, to ensure that we maintain high standards.
National Holistic Institute is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET). ACCET is listed by the U.S. Secretary of Education as a nationally recognized accrediting agency. In support of ACCET's standards, NHI upholds the following principles of professional ethics and training in massage:
- To provide programs of study that are educationally sound, up-to-date, of high quality and are demonstrably effective.
- To maintain fair, ethical and clearly stated advertising, admission, and enrollment practices by accurately and fairly representing our institution and its services to all people.
- To provide effective student counseling and motivational programs that recognize individual differences and ensure successful student retention, graduation and employability where applicable.
- To demonstrate the ultimate benefit of private educational training programs through satisfied participants.
- To maintain an effective peer review system that ensures proper and ethical administration of all financial aspects of the institution.
- To promote the concept of voluntary self-regulation inherent in the accreditation process.
- To demonstrate a commitment to the people we serve through local community involvement and participation.
- To demonstrate the effectiveness of private educational training, thereby providing essential skills to support a productive American workforce.
- To promote continuing education and training programs of the highest quality and integrity.
- Santa Ana: 201 E Sandpointe Ave Suite 100 Santa Ana, CA 92707
California Career Institute (CCI) was founded by nurses with PhD degrees from renowned
educational institutitions such as UCSF and USD. CCI employs expert educators in State Board
Exam (NCLEX) Preparation Services and boasts a high passing rate. CCI prides itself in providing
high-quality instruction, supportive learning environments, excellent counseling, private student
loans, and financial plans. CCI is committed to cultural diversity and the pursuit of life-long learning.
The mission of the Vocational Nursing Program at CCI is to provide high-quality education to prepare
graduates with the knowledge, skills, and judgment needed to sit for the national licensing examination
for vocational nurses (NCLEX-PN)
- Garden Grove: 12141 Brookhurst St Suite 101 Garden Grove, CA 92841
Unitek College provides career training in Nursing and Allied Health programs for those seeking a fast paced and challenging education. The curriculum provides a solid foundation in the knowledge and skills required for an entry-level healthcare career in the nursing and allied health fields. Our healthcare programs are taught by experienced instructors, in modern facilities & labs. Unitek College also extends professional development and mentorship for externship and employment assistance to its graduates.
When students arrive at The Los Angeles Film School, they have passion and a dream. They know where they want to end up, but not how to get there. We will guide you on your journey through our associate’s and bachelor’s degree programs in Film, Recording Arts, Music Production, Animation & VFX, Game Production & Design and Entertainment Business toward fulfilling that dream. The definition of success is different for everyone, our paths are separate, but the goal is the same: wake up every day and do something you’re passionate about.
- Los Angeles: 6363 West Sunset Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90028
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination. A collaborative education at The Art Institutes is all about the work, the students who create it, and the instructors who guide them.
- Santa Ana: 3601 West Sunflower Avenue Santa Ana, CA 92704
Mt San Antonio College
1100 N Grand Ave |
Walnut CA 91789-1399
Phone: (909) 594-5611
School Type: College
Campus Locale: Suburb: Large
On-Campus Housing: No
Degrees & Awards Offered:
Less than one year certificateStudents: 30,026 (all undergraduate)
One but less than two years certificate
Two but less than 4 years certificate
Student/Teacher Ratio: 23 to 1
Search For: Online Colleges and Degree Programs
Send Flowers to: Mt San Antonio College
Mt. San Antonio College | Celebrating excellence and ... Community college in Walnut, serving eastern areas of the county. Admissions requirements and guide to academic programs. [http://www.mtsac.edu/]
Mt San Antonio College (Mt. SAC) in Walnut, CA ... Mt. San Antonio College (Mt. SAC) in Walnut, California is one of the largest of California's two-year community colleges. It is comprised of a single campus, located ... [http://www.matchcollege.com/community-colleges/mt-san-antonio-college]
NPCollege - National Polytechnic College Education ... NPCollege was founded in 1996 to provide education and training in a variety of allied health careers serving both the community and surrounding areas. [http://www.npcollege.edu/]
[CaRP] XML error: EntityRef: expecting ';' at line 4 - This appears to be an HTML webpage, not a feed.
<Bookmark This Page>
Copyright © All rights reserved